Brought in by Tony Woodhead (Business Consultant) to help in the growth of a new internal agency. Wholly supported by the Pernod Ricard board.
I saw the brands, scrutinised the current work and let my northern gob go. Instead of kicking me out, they asked me to creatively lead.
I challenged and pitched against external agencies, created small ATL campaigns, press ads, digital and social media campaigns, radio ads, directed photoshoots, launched new products and positioned the internal agency far beyond just a production house. It still grows.
- Grew the internal agency over several months from 1 designer to 15 employees and from a £20,000pm turnover to £150,000+pm.
- Creatively positioned the agency to the 200+ internal clients, built a trusting rapport for creative work, pitched and won against external agencies for campaigns and clients.
- Averaged 46 projects a month at peak across ABSOLUT, Jameson, Malibu, Campo Viejo, Chivas, Brandcott Estate, Ceder’s, Martell, Plyouth Gin and Beefeater
- Tony Woodhead, Buisness Consultant: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonywoodhead/
- Sille Opstrup, Head of Marketing, Pernod Ricard: https://www.linkedin.com/in/silleopstrup/
Click the imagery to enlarge
— ABSOLUT MIXT campaign —
— Press ads —
Mumm Waitrose press
Martell The Stylist press
Brandcott Estate Sainsbury’s Lifestyle press
— Radio —
Chivas Whiskey Blending, The Loft, Manchester
— Social Media Content —
Campo Viejo Instagram stories sustainability
Campo Viejo Instagram stories quiz
Malibu CO2 shortage, Love Island, Beefeater The only way is Essex
— Photography and Videography concept and direction —
— Recruitment —
Online recruitment video for Pernod Ricard
— Internal recycling campaign —
Digital screen comms
— New concept launch —
Spirit & Gusto